Vitamins & Supplements - Are They Worth It?
October 19, 2017
How to listen:
Subscribe (it’s free!) in your favorite podcast app.
Credits: This episode has been produced by Wendy Zukerman, Heather Rogers, and Shruti Ravindran. Production assistance from Rose Rimler. Our senior producer is Kaitlyn Sawrey. Edited by Blythe Terrell with help from Alex Blumberg. Fact checking by Michelle Harris. Sound design by Martin Peralta and Bobby Lord. Music written by Bobby Lord. An extra thanks to the Zukerman Family, Joseph Lavelle Wilson, Chris Giliberti, Jasmine Romero, Matthew Nelson, Stevie Lane, Dr Harri Hemilä, Stephanie from the New York State Library and Dr Rajaprabhakaran Rajarethinam.
- The history of fortified foods
- The Institute of Medicine Report on calcium and Vitamin D
- Survey on vitamin shopping habits in the US
- Simon’s paper on Omega 3 and spinal cord injuries in rats
- Mark’s work on calcium
- This whopper of a study on multivitamins